To make easier for Users to identify rapidly the topic of a post I introduced a color code, a coloured band enclosed in quare brackets.
The Code has the following aspect:
- [ ] Non typical posts, ie posts without core blog’s topics such as Infectious Diseases, Health Emergencies, etc. For example: with grey band, the topic may be about: earthquakes (often with the ”!” sign (in yellow or red), environmental disasters, social topics (riots, politics, obituaries, economic issues), wars, and other events I think should be put on Readers attention.
- [ ] Avian Influenza Outbreaks, and other infectious diseases in poultry.
- [ ] Avian Influenza Outbreaks, all other infectious diseases affecting humans.
- [ ] Avian Influenza Outbreaks, and other infectious diseases affecting wild birds.
- [ ] Infectious Diseases affecting wildlife.
- [ ] Domestic animals health issues.
- [ ! ] When put in one of the above color bands indicates that the issue needs more attention or urgency.
- [ /!\ ] When put in one of the above color bands indicates an issue of great importance or urgency.
- [SOC] Indicate a topic related to societal issue, such as riots, insurgency, poverty, migrants, inequalities, etc.
- [ENVR] Posts related to environmental pollution or disaster; climate change, global warming, etc.
- [SCI] Posts with news on science advancements.